Radio Shanghai International

Subject: Radio Shanghai International
From: Jonathan Levitt (shanghaii@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Mar 28 1999 - 07:15:42 EST

Hello,

My name is Jonathan Levitt and for the past 4 years I have been
recording a show stateside and sending it over to China for
airplay in the cities of Shanghai and Lanzhou. I have accomplished much
in this time. In fact I am the first person to have ever done this . I
am serviced by many labels both major and indie. This is why I have
taken the liberty of contacting your label, I hope your label will
consider sending us music for airplay on the show. I have a website that
I hope you will check out http://home.earthlink.net/~shanghaii
On this webite you will find monthly playlists as well as articles that
have already been written about the show, all for your perusal.

Sincerely,

Jonathan Levitt

Radio Shanghai International
PO BOX 440212