regarding your site

Subject: regarding your site
From: URTI3318@yahoo.com
Date: Sat Mar 13 1999 - 06:59:18 EST

Email removal 800-771-2003,
Monday thru Friday 8-5 Pacific Time

       We'll Submit Your Site To Over 900
     Search Engines, Directories, & Indices

          For A Cost Of Only $ 39.95

          100% Money Back Guarantee

    Immediately Increase Your Sites Exposure

READ THIS TESTIMONIAL

"The day after we received confirmation from you that
you had submitted our web site to search engines,
directories and indices we got a "Niagra" of hits!
In fact, we doubled and almost tripled our "hits."

And since then we have had a pattern of hits that has
doubled the number of hits we averaged for the same
period last year.

For this little country inn, you have developed sales
for us we never expected to get."

 For Just Pennies Each We Will Submit Your
 Web Site To Over 900 Of The Net's Hottest Search
 Engines, Directories & Indices.

 If your site isn't listed in the Search Engines,
 how can people find you to buy your products
 or services?

 See why thousands and thousands of businesses
 world wide both large and small have come to
 us to utilize our services. Hotels, Motels,
 On-Line Stores, Travel Agents, Colleges,
 Universities, Governments, Fortune 500 companies,
 Movie Studios, Chambers Of Commerce and many,
 many more. Shouldn't you give us a call now?

 Call us toll free at (800) 771-2003 in the USA
 and Canada or outside the USA at (916) 771-4739
 and we'll provide you with all the necessary
 information to get you submitted Right Away.