Re: earplugs???

Subject: Re: earplugs???
From: Lowell Morris (lmorris@sfu.ca)
Date: Thu Mar 04 1999 - 23:40:15 EST

>I have extremely sensitve hearing and I can't sleep if there is even the
>slightest sound. (i.e. someone breathing in the room)... so, I end up
>wearing earplugs almost everynight. Could anyone tell me if this is
>unhealthy for my ears? Basically, I have earplugs in for 7-10 hours per
>night. Will this effect my hearing?
>
>cam.

If ear plug comfort and quality is an issue, I know there is a company here
in Vancouver that will custom-manufacture a pair of personal, long-life
earplugs. Cost (I believe) is about $120 CAN. I've been meaning to
investigate this further. Would one look in the Yellow Pages under
"Sanity"? Perhaps there is such a company where you are.

Lowell Morris