installation proposals

Subject: installation proposals
From: Darren Copeland (darcope@interlog.com)
Date: Sun Feb 28 1999 - 11:11:59 EST

Hello!

My personal message to Garth Payne last week seem to inadvertantly appear on
cecdiscuss (oh that darn reply button!). With it the news became apparent
that I'm searching for installations to present. That is true to a degree.
At this point, I don't have any definate plans, but I'm merely collecting
proposals and documentation from artists. When a funding opportunity comes
up I will crank out a grant based on the proposals - provided they intrigue
me!

Be warned that international work is more difficult for me to fund then
Canadian work. I wish this wasn't the case, but that is the reality here.

For information about my production activities (Sound Travels) visit:

http://www.interlog.com/~darcope/adven.html

Please contact me directly by email if you would like to submit a proposal
and I will pass on to you an address and other useful information.

Darren Copeland

--------
darcope@interlog.com

For more background on my work, contact my web site at:
http://www.interlog.com/~darcope

Click on New Adventures in Sound for more information about Sound Travels.

For info about the CEC, contact their web site at:
http://cec.concordia.ca