Re: Advice for sound installation

Subject: Re: Advice for sound installation
From: Darren Copeland (darcope@interlog.com)
Date: Fri Feb 26 1999 - 12:20:04 EST

Hi Garth,

In case you didn't know I am presenting concerts and installations in Canada
and abroad using the AudioBox with a mac program controlling it called
ABControl.

Some day down the road I will want to devote a series or presentation to
installation work. I will look at your web site, but could you mail me
audio material and other stuff anyway. Having these things around is easier
for me.

For a look at what I'm up to, visit:

http://www.interlog.com/~darcope/adven.html

Take Care,

Darren Copeland

--------
darcope@interlog.com

For more background on my work, contact my web site at:
http://www.interlog.com/~darcope

Click on New Adventures in Sound for more information about Sound Travels.

For info about the CEC, contact their web site at:
http://cec.concordia.ca