Re: my new obsession

Subject: Re: my new obsession
From: Neil Wiernik (naw@techno.ca)
Date: Thu Feb 25 1999 - 12:42:19 EST

Yes theres lots of stuff...

Slovent (from Toronto) naw (also from Toronto/Montreal..thats me...)
the most obvious one is autechre...they are the guys who had that sound
orignially...try to stay away from the most recent autechre as its not as
interesting as the earlier records....
Also the beat oriented David Christansan stufff if you can find any of it
is also in the genera....
as for naw check out http://www.techno.ca/studio/naw theres a whole pile
of info on the project and about 45 mins of ra material to listen to...
and enjoy (nothing like a little shamless self promotion)...for thouse of
you who know my audio art work you might be a little suprised at what I
have been working on over the last 2 years, but I look at it as more of an
extention to my audio making.
I hope you can use the info. Sandra and please feel free to contact me for
more..or direction towards more...

Neil Wiernik
aka naw
naw@techno.ca