Re: IRCAM press release

Subject: Re: IRCAM press release
From: Dennis Bathory-Kitsz (bathory@maltedmedia.com)
Date: Thu Feb 25 1999 - 00:15:21 EST

At 22 41 02 24 1999 -0800, Michael A. Thompson wrote:
>And the zillions of PeeCee developers ignore the Macintosh.... Oh
>well.....

PC's where the money is right now, not Mac. Max folks don't need money?
Most of the audio and notation developers have produced Win versions now,
and it's apparently good for the pocketbook. I and hundreds more of us with
PC DAWs would buy Max and HMSL if the developers would bother. They're only
computers. I have no loyalty to platform. If Mac were dominant and cheap,
then that'd be the place to market & the hardware I'd use.

No composers using PC DAWs on this list?

Dennis
http://maltedmedia.com/