Enhanced CD and CD-Rom

Subject: Enhanced CD and CD-Rom
From: Darren Copeland (darcope@interlog.com)
Date: Wed Feb 24 1999 - 12:08:22 EST

I need clarification on one technical matter.

Am I right to assume that enhanced CD's can be played on either audio cd
player and computer CD-Rom and that a CD-Rom disc can only be played on a
CD-Rom?

Need to clarify this soon. Sorry if this seems elimentary to some of you
out there. The computer world is full of myths!

Darren Copeland

--------
darcope@interlog.com

For more background on my work, contact my web site at:
http://www.interlog.com/~darcope

Click on New Adventures in Sound for more information about Sound Travels.

For info about the CEC, contact their web site at:
http://cec.concordia.ca