Re: Wende Bartley's e-mail address

Subject: Re: Wende Bartley's e-mail address
From: Darren Copeland (darcope@interlog.com)
Date: Tue Feb 23 1999 - 12:04:49 EST

At 09:24 AM 2/22/99 -0800, you wrote:
> Does anyone know Wende Bartley's e-mail address? Wende are you out
>there? I've had a request at earsay for some of Wende's music and I'd like
>to help the customer find it.

wbartley@interlog.com

You can refer them to her CD on empreintes DIGITALes.

http://www.cam.org/~dim

She is also included on the Whose Forest? compilation.

Take Care,

Darren Copeland

--------
darcope@interlog.com

For more background on my work, contact my web site at:
http://www.interlog.com/~darcope

Click on New Adventures in Sound for more information about Sound Travels.

For info about the CEC, contact their web site at:
http://cec.concordia.ca