Re: Apple site

Subject: Re: Apple site
From: Darren Copeland (darcope@interlog.com)
Date: Tue Feb 16 1999 - 12:13:24 EST

At 02:09 AM 2/14/99 -0500, you wrote:
>There is mention of Ned Bouhalassa, Darren Copeland , Hildegard
>Westerkamp and others on the Apple site at:
>
>http://www.apple.com/publishing/music/index.html
>
>Yves Gigon
>ygigon@cam.org

This is actually a review of Sound Travels in Vancouver from last November.
It was quite a candid and colourful account of a new listener's encounter
with multichannel electroacoustics.

cheers!

Darren Copeland

--------
darcope@interlog.com

For more background on my work, contact my web site at:
http://www.interlog.com/~darcope

Click on New Adventures in Sound for more information about Sound Travels.

For info about the CEC, contact their web site at:
http://cec.concordia.ca