Message forwarded

Subject: Message forwarded
From: Yves Gigon (ygigon@CAM.ORG)
Date: Tue Feb 09 1999 - 12:13:31 EST

Recu a la CEC:
Received at the CEC:

Yves Gigon
ygigon@cam.org

-------------

University of Arts
Faculty of Music
Belgrade, February 3rd 1999

Dear Sirs,
I acquired your e-mail address at your web page and decided to
contact you since I need some help considering my research. I am
working on dissertation dealing with various aspects of computer
music ( its place in the technocultural space, comparison with other
digital art forms, the problems of its formal and stylistic analysis,
its aesthetic position, etc.). I am interested in music created and
performed exclusively by computer, as well as in the different
treatments of computer in the domain of electroacoustic music,
especially the one that includes live electronic performance.
I thought that you could help me in finding and collecting the
material I need ( scores /if any/, recorded material /CDs, written
papers, various researches, etc.), by informing your members of my
request, as well as by sending me, if this is possible, some of
material you have in your data bank. I hope that you will be able to
help me, since for the time being, this is the only way for me to get
the necessary material for my research.
My addresses are:
<mailto:mikic@EUnet.yu>mikic@EUnet.yu
<mailto:vmikica@fmu.music.bg.ac.yu>vmikica@fmu.music.bg.ac.yu