Re: Attn: AMERICANS: Future of NPR, PBS, NEA (fwd)

Subject: Re: Attn: AMERICANS: Future of NPR, PBS, NEA (fwd)
From: Richard Zvonar (zvonar@WELL.com)
Date: Sun Jan 31 1999 - 02:48:40 EST

At 1:22 PM -0800 01/30/99, Bill Brunson wrote:
>From: J.Dashow@agora.stm.it
>Dear Friends:
>
>A friend in Philadelphia forwarded this to me this morning
>(1/16/99). I consider this to be extremely important especially
>in these times of McCarthyism.
>
>I hope that you will sign and forward this petition.

Although its heart may be in the right place, this petition is bogus. It
was started by some students at University of Colorado some years ago and
it has been making the rounds of the Internet ever since. No one is
managing this petition. Please don't perpetuate this "Flying Dutchman"!

Richard Zvonar, PhD zvonar@zvonar.com
(818) 788-2202 voice zvonar@LCSaudio.com
(818) 788-2203 fax zvonar@well.com
                                                zvonar@alum.mit.edu