Re: women's opportunities in academia/industry

Subject: Re: women's opportunities in academia/industry
From: Anna.Rubin@oberlin.edu
Date: Fri Jan 29 1999 - 12:41:52 EST

Francis,
Thanks so much for the information on Denis. Many people responded! I have
completed the final first draft of the dissertation and sent it off to my
chairman for his comments. I have so much enjoyed working on your piece!
All I have left to do are the individual 'scores' for each section which I
am including. I will send you a copy to peruse after all of the corrections
are done. Best, Anna

Anna Rubin
Department of Composition, Room 213, Oberlin College, Conservatory of Music
Oberlin, OH 44074-1588 Phone: 440-775-6155
Email: Anna.Rubin@oberlin.edu