Re: MO anyone?

Subject: Re: MO anyone?
From: Ross Bencina (rossb@audiomulch.com)
Date: Fri Jan 29 1999 - 11:46:58 EST

I used to use a 3+1/2in fujitsu 230MB MO drive with a NeXTstation, that was
a few years ago now - the problem back then was the write time wasn't very
good - it had to do an erase pass and then a write pass - I suspect this was
a driver issue as much as anything else - it was very noisy for writes also.
Other than that it was very reliable and convenient - all my disks are still
working to this day (mainly mac formatted).

Best Regards,

Ross.
<rossb@audiomulch.com>