Re: art@radio: WMBC: RealAudio opp.

Subject: Re: art@radio: WMBC: RealAudio opp.
From: anonymous (anon@fyi.net)
Date: Tue Jan 26 1999 - 16:18:30 EST

Steve!

        How 'bout this: I'll be in B-More for all of Feb - staying, at
least at 1st, at Ava Collins' place. I'll bring a bunch of tapes with me &
if we can manage to get together I'll give you some.

Cheers!

WIdémoUTH tapes web-site: <http://www.fyi.net/~anon/WdmUHome.html>

KNEEHIGHS GANG web-site: <http://www.fyi.net/~anon/kneehigh.html>

tENTATIVELY, a cONVENIENCE: <http://www.neoism.org/squares/tent_index.html>

Mottos & Slogans:

"Anything is Anything"
"No More Punching-Bag Clowns!"
"Neoism Now! & Then!";
"Kill Normality Before It Kills You!"
"The Revenge of the Impotent is to Try to Neuter the Fertile"
"Before You Decide Against Biting the Hand That Feeds You,
        Ask Why It Has So Much Food in the First Place"

names:

Party Teen on Couch #2
tANGO, aLPHA cHARLIE
anonymous
Luther Blissett
Karen Eliot
Monty Cantsin
Tim Ore
id ntity
E.G.Head
tENTATIVELY, a cONVENIENCE

self-description:

Mad Scientist / d composer / Sound Thinker / Thought Collector / As Been
PIN-UP (Postal Interaction Underground Participant)
Headless Deadbeat of the Pup tENT Cult
booed usician / Low Classicist / H.D.J. (Hard Disc Jockey)
Psychopathfinder / Jack-Off-Of-All-Trades / criminally sane
Homonymphonemiac / Practicing PromoTextual
Air Dresser
Sprocket Scientist / headitor & earchivist
Sexorcist
Professional Resister of Character Defamation
Proponent of Classification-Resistant What-Have-Yous
tOGGLE nUT cASE
Princess of Dorkness's Right Hand Man
Human Attention-ExSpanDex Speculum

social associations:

nuclear brain physics surgery's cool founder & graduate
Krononaut / Church of the SubGenius Santa / Neoast?! / Pregroperativist
        <http://www.neoism.org/>
S.S.S.B.ite (Secret Society for Strange Behaviour -ite)
A.S.S.S.B.ite
        (Anti-Secret Society for Strange Behaviour Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch)
member of the I.S.C.D.S. (International Stop Continental Drift Society)
1 time supporter of the ShiMo Underground
Ballooning One in the Fructiferous Society
founder & president of the N.A.A.M.C.P.
        (National Association for the Advancement of Multi-Colored Peoples)
        <http://www.fyi.net/~anon/naamcp.html>
co-founder of the S.P.C.S.M.E.F.
        (Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Sea Monkeys
                by Experimental Filmmakers)
        <http://www.fyi.net/~anon/spcsmef.html>
Borderline Kneelite in the KNEEHIGHS GANG
        <http://www.fyi.net/~anon/kneehigh.html>
emphatic member of the No-No Class

File under DDC#040.002