Re: SoundView 1.1

Subject: Re: SoundView 1.1
From: Ingvar Loco Nordin (loco.nordin@mbox200.swipnet.se)
Date: Sun Jan 24 1999 - 08:29:39 EST

>Does anyone have any experience with SoundView from Peabody Digital
>SoundWorks? I'm interested in a (Mac-OS) program that will provide visual
>representation of sounds: sonograms, wave shapes, and spectral analysis.
-------

Have you heard about the Mac-program SoundEffects II (a very modified and
expanded SoundMaker) that Alberto Ricci and Mike Norris are developing
right now. If any Mac-user has any suggestions at this stage, please direct
them to Albero Ricci at

alberto@riccisoft.com

and also to the SoundEffects list at:

soundeffects-list@riccisoft.com

This is a golden opportunity to take part in the development of this
disk-based sound editing and sound effects program, which promises to be a
very useful tool for anybody working with sound edits and electronic
composition.

Loco

All places are here! All times are now!