Re: Call for works - women's history month

Subject: Re: Call for works - women's history month
From: Elainie Lillios (elo745@isdugp.bham.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Jan 19 1999 - 12:09:37 EST

Yes, forgive me for not thinking of this.. We are indeed able to program
compositions on ADAT -- However, please keep in mind that we may only
have an 8-speaker system at our disposal. If that suits you for
playback, please do indeed feel free to send pieces on ADAT.. we have an
Alesis ADAT-XT.

I look forward to receiving your submission.

Best,

Elainie Lillios

On Mon, 18 Jan 1999, Annette Vande Gorne wrote:

> Could you please let me know if it will be possible to projected 8 tracks on
> ADAT.
> Thank you very much.
>
> Annette Vande Gorne

*****************************