Re: CD release concert

Subject: Re: CD release concert
From: Lawrence Casserley (leo@chiltern.demon.co.uk)
Date: Mon Jan 18 1999 - 09:28:52 EST

In message <l03130304b2c889bd2863@[142.58.123.32]>, Andrew Czink
<aczink@sfu.ca> writes
> Hi there CECers!
>
> We're releasing German
>composer/pianist Rainer Burck's new CD Without Fear featuring his work for
>electroacoustics and acoustic solo instruments with interactive computer
>electronics. He's being joined by German flutist Miriam Arnold and German
>violinist Gunter Marx. The concert will also feature a large scale work for
>two pianos and electronics created by Rainer and myself.

> Hope to see you there,

Good luck for the gig - sorry I can't make it!
And give my best wishes to Rainer - I'll look forward to hearing the CD.

All the best

Lawrence Casserley

--
Lawrence Electronic Operations -Tel +44 1494 481381 -FAX +44 1494 481454
Signal Processing for Contemporary Music -email leo@chiltern.demon.co.uk