Re: Granular Synth / Thonk Algorithm?

Subject: Re: Granular Synth / Thonk Algorithm?
From: Ross Bencina (rossb@audiomulch.com)
Date: Fri Jan 15 1999 - 08:18:41 EST

[* shameless plug follows - is this acceptable behavior around here? *]

Dac Chartrand writes:
>Anyone know where I could find such information on granular synthesis /
>Thonk?

Sorry I'm no help with thonk, but my shareware software AudioMulch will
perform realtime granular synthesis on an audiostream or a file, either
using "DLGranulator" which is drived from Barry Truax's work with real-time
granulation, or the new "BubbleBlower" which granulates a file in the style
of the macintosh progam "Cloud Generator" (except in real time).

AudioMulch is shareware and runs on any win32 platform (95/98/NT) and does a
whole lot more besides granulation.
http://www.audiomulch.com/

Regards,

Ross.