Re: Granular Synth / Thonk Algorithm?

Subject: Re: Granular Synth / Thonk Algorithm?
From: Marcel Wierckx (marcel@music.mcgill.ca)
Date: Fri Jan 15 1999 - 00:38:54 EST

If you're familiar with Max/MSP, you might want to check out Richard Dudas' granular synthesis patch which was presented at the CNMAT (UC Berkeley) Max/MSP Night School classes (I can't remember where to dload these patches, if you can't find them I can send you a copy). Based on his granular algorithms I put together an application to do real-time granular synthesis, you can find it at http://www.music.mcgill.ca/~marcel

Hope this helps.

Marcel Wierckx