Re: portable recorders

Subject: Re: portable recorders
From: Andrew Czink (aczink@sfu.ca)
Date: Tue Jan 12 1999 - 03:11:06 EST

        Just to add my two cents worth. I've used the Tascam DA-P1 and can
sing its praises too. I once did a recording inside a rodeo arena (!) which
required quite a bit of jumping around and over fences etc to keep from
being run over by large farm animals. Needless to say the Tascam took some
major knocks and didn't miss a beat, so to speak. Highly recommended unit.
        Cheers,

        Andrew

re:
>Mark Nelson,

>Tascam DA-P1 portable DAT machine. I rely on it to do my location and
>field recordings for film and live music recordings. It's been through
>a lot and I haven't had a single problem with it yet (touch wood).
>snip........
>Hartley Wynberg
>Toronto
>wynberg@centtel.com