Re: Looking for NUBUS MAC audio card.

Subject: Re: Looking for NUBUS MAC audio card.
From: Andrew Czink (aczink@sfu.ca)
Date: Mon Jan 11 1999 - 00:25:47 EST

        I posted just recently on this very topic. Must be in the air.
Lucid Technologies makes a fine Nubus stereo sound card; the NB24. It has
S/P DIF I/O on RCAs; you have to use external AD converters. They make an
excellent 20 bit ADA converter the ADA1000. The two together come out to a
little over CND $1000 or so. The card itself is less of course. They have a
web site www.lucidtechnology.com. Check it out.

        Cheers,

        Andrew

>Hello, my name is Julian Labrooy. I study in Electroacoustic classes at
>Concordia University in Montreal. I am using a friends e-mail address
>because I don't have access to the internet, if you would like to
>respond. I will check this account (a friends) for some news.
>
>I own a Power Macintosh 7100/66 and am looking for an appropriate NUBUS
>digital (SP/DIF) sound card that anyone would like to get rid of. Any
>suggestions, leads, or possible offers would be appreciated.
>
>Thank you for your time.
>
>--
>Alone Counter Productions / Intellectual Militia Recordings
>Hammer have you seen her? http://pages.infinit.net/acp/

        Andrew Czink

        earsay productions
        earsay.com