Looking for NUBUS MAC audio card.

Subject: Looking for NUBUS MAC audio card.
From: Dac Chartrand (conner@videotron.ca)
Date: Sun Jan 10 1999 - 13:26:17 EST

Hello, my name is Julian Labrooy. I study in Electroacoustic classes at
Concordia University in Montreal. I am using a friends e-mail address
because I don't have access to the internet, if you would like to
respond. I will check this account (a friends) for some news.

I own a Power Macintosh 7100/66 and am looking for an appropriate NUBUS
digital (SP/DIF) sound card that anyone would like to get rid of. Any
suggestions, leads, or possible offers would be appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

--
Alone Counter Productions / Intellectual Militia Recordings
Hammer have you seen her? http://pages.infinit.net/acp/