Re: Re:New Millenium

Subject: Re: Re:New Millenium
From: KEVIN AUSTIN (KAUSTIN@vax2.concordia.ca)
Date: Sat Jan 09 1999 - 07:17:03 EST

Rosemary wrote:

>Of course, there are those of us who think that 2000, not 1999, is the
>last year of this millennium, as there was no year zero.

My understanding is that your last statement should read ... "as there
were no two years zero" (a positive zero and a negative zero).

<yikes> <<8-()>>>

kaustin@vax2.concordia.ca

Lotsa snow here today ... the squirrels are out on the huge snow-covered
pile of leaves from the autumn, and they know winter's here: they are
installing their t-bar and lights for night-time downhill skiing.