Re: your website

Subject: Re: your website
From: Barry Truax (truax@sfu.ca)
Date: Fri Jan 08 1999 - 16:39:14 EST

   I've put a link to your website in mine, specifically the list of POD
pieces, and the Vanscape double CD.
   A belated congratulations on your new CD, and thanks for it and the
Stockholm sound recordings (which I'm going to try to work into an
international DAT library for the WSP). I noticed in your program notes
for Night Camera that you didn't mention the PODX system, though of course
your credit the WSP tapes and so on. I only mention it because I listed
that piece in the POD list of works (now at 100!) as I thought you had
used it for the transformed sounds in the work - and that that piece was
the only one that used PODX. So, I thought I'd verify it with you since
I'm adding the link.
   All the best for the new year.