Re: FWD: Richmond Sound Design TM AudioBox TM

Subject: Re: FWD: Richmond Sound Design TM AudioBox TM
From: Darren Copeland (darcope@interlog.com)
Date: Wed Jan 06 1999 - 10:01:27 EST

You can also find out more info about Sound Travels at my web address.

http://www.interlog.com/~darcope/adven.html

Montreal concert is Feb 9 at Concordia Concert Hall with another at the
Conservatoire on a date to be confirmed.

The Music Gallery concerts in Toronto are Feb 12-14. Details about
programming are available on the web site. A press release for these events
will be posted on cecdiscuss closer to the date. Any inquiries about Sound
Travels can be directed to me. I am especially interested in facilitating
more multi-channel diffusion residencies in other cities across Canada and
around the world.

Darren Copeland

--------
darcope@interlog.com

For more background on my work, contact my web site at:
http://www.interlog.com/~darcope

For info about the CEC, contact their web site at:
http://cec.concordia.ca