Subject: AudioTest 1.5
From: Kevin Austin (email@example.com)
Date: Fri Jun 17 2005 - 10:38:05 EDT
AudioTest - 1.5
generates audio test signals, AIFF files
* Wave types: sine wave, triangle wave, sawtooth wave, square wave,
pulse wave, anti-aliased sawtooth wave, anti-aliased square wave,
anti-aliased pulse wave, uniform distribution white noise, pink
noise, brown noise, and Gaussian distribution white noise.
* Frequency: fixed, linear sweep, and logarithmic sweep
* Level: fixed, linear sweep, and logarithmic sweep
* Phase shift: +/-180 degrees.
* Sample rates: 11.025k, 22.05k, 32k, 44.1k, 48k, 88.2k, 96k, 176.4k, and 192k.
* Bit depths: 8-bit, 16-bit, 24-bit, and 32-bit.
* Channels: mono, stereo, left, and right.
* Level meters: peak, RMS (root-mean-square), and average.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b27 : Sat Dec 22 2007 - 01:46:09 EST