Re: moving picture and electronic music

Subject: Re: moving picture and electronic music
From: Elizabeth Hinkle (
Date: Tue Jan 11 2005 - 17:56:45 EST

Most of the really big music research libraries in the U.S. have the
journal Die Reihe. The ones with which I am familiar that have it
include: University of Illinois, University of Iowa and Oberlin
College. You can probably get a copy through interlibrary loan.


Dr. Elizabeth Hinkle-Turner
Student Computing Services Manager
UNT Computing Center
ISB 129 940-565-4808

This archive was generated by hypermail 2b27 : Sat Dec 22 2007 - 01:46:05 EST