Re: Windows NT 4.0 on Pentium Pro as platform?

Subject: Re: Windows NT 4.0 on Pentium Pro as platform?
From: Peter Castine (pcastine@prz.tu-berlin.de)
Date: Tue Nov 19 1996 - 12:59:11 EST

At 9:59 11-18-1996, DG Malham wrote:
>In terms of computer music software for serious compostional purposes, the
>Composer Desktop Project suite is available for both PC and SGI's

And, once upon a time (at least) Ataris.

I was always sorry that CDP never supported Mac, but I suppose this was
largely a function of Apple UK's price politics in the mid-to-late 80s.

(On the other hand, it's ironic how many people who used to tell me
anything more than an Atari was too expensive either went on to NeXT or
SGI. Sorry, this is getting off-topic)

Cheers,

Peter

----------------- http://www.prz.tu-berlin.de/~pcastine/ -----------------
Dr. Peter Castine | In omni contrapuncto varietas
pcastine@prz.tu-berlin.de | accuratissime exquirenda est

(Have Mac, Will Travel) | -- Tinctoris