CD-R playback problems

Subject: CD-R playback problems
From: Andrew Czink (Andrew_Czink@sfu.ca)
Date: Tue Sep 10 1996 - 16:02:58 EDT

        OK, my turn to suggest something. I'm not sure how you went about
recording your CD-R but if you make sure you do a "disk-at-once" burn as
opposed to a "track-at-once" burn you shouldn't have those looping
problems. Track-at-once CDs have too many transitional errors (mastering
houses will only accept disk-at-once) and I suspect that's your problem.
        Other than that the playback CD unit will affect performance as
I've had similar problems to those Bob Pritchard mentioned.
        Cheers,

        Andrew