Re: Austrian ea/cm

Subject: Re: Austrian ea/cm
From: Dr. Jonty Harrison (d.j.t.harrison@bham.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Mar 01 1996 - 04:26:22 EST

Hi Igor,

I see we are both scheduled to appear in Birmingham, Alabama at the SEAMUS
conference - time for a beer or two I think!

Would you mind telling me whether SEAMUS is giving you accommodation
expenses or a fee for your appearance? I don't mean to pry into things
which are not my business, but so far they have aonly offered to waive the
conference fee for me and this is making the trip rather expensive! (This
is in confidence, of course!)

Hope to see you in the US!

Best wishes,

Jonty

  Dr Jonty Harrison | d.j.t.harrison@bham.ac.uk
  Music Department |
  The University of Birmingham | Phone: (+44) 121-414 5787 (work)
  Edgbaston | (+44) 121-449 2461 (home)
  Birmingham B15 2TT | Fax: (+44) 121-414 5781
  England |